- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- illustrated ed
- Cota, Stephanie
- 232 x 134 x 16 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 49 g
Du kanske gillar
More From Less
Discipline Is Destiny
Search Engine Marketing308
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Revolutionize Your Internet Marketing
Laddas ned direkt298
Leverage today's Internet marketing strategies to reach customers, increase sales, and establish performance-based marketing in your organization. Search Engine Marketing explains how to use Web analytics, key performance indicators (KPIs), search engine optimization (SEO), and search marketing-the critical tools for success. Multichannel marketing, which uses radio, TV, and print to broadcast your message, is also covered. The book includes revealing interviews with industry experts as well as valuable tips on vendor selection. Implement an effective, integrated marketing program for your business with help from this definitive guide.
- Track and measure both digital and traditional marketing with analytics
- Define and use KPIs to manage campaigns and channels for maximum profitability
- Employ SEO strategies to increase leads, conversions, and sales
- Understand how website architecture, keywords, tags, and sitemaps affect search results
- Use PPC to place ads in search engines, radio, TV, and newspapers
- Get hands-on strategies for maximizing Google Analytics and Google AdWords
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna
Startup: Translated to Chinese How to build a Silicon Valley seed startup How to find co-founders How to give stock to team, contractors, advisors, and investors How to deal with lawyers and incorporation How to develop your idea ...
Andreas Ramos develops Web marketing strategies for global clients. He was the co-founder of a Silicon Valley search engine marketing agency and is an advisor to a number of Silicon Valley startups. Andreas is a frequent speaker at search marketing conferences. Stephanie Cota runs The CCG Group, Inc., which provides corporate training, onsite expert evaluations, and multichannel marketing and sales solutions. She is a member of the Web Analytics Association and served on their Educational Certification Committee in partnership with the University of British Columbia.
Chapter 1. Integrated Marketing
Chapter 2. KPIs
Chapter 3. Analytics
Chapter 4. Google Analytics
Chapter 5. SEO
Chapter 6. PPC