- Mixed media product
- Antal sidor
- McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Chmielewski, Mary
- 279 x 215 x 12 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Paperback (1), CD-ROM (1)
- 748 g
Du kanske gillar
Lange Q&A Surgical Technology Examination, Sixth Edition690
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
More than 1,700 Q&As provide the most complete review available for the surgical technology certification exam
Laddas ned direkt827
includes companion cd-rom
LANGE Q&A: Surgical Technology Examination, 6e delivers 1,700 Q&As covering topics found on the national certification examination. The book includes detailed answer explanations and covers all major areas of surgical technology curriculum. The Sixth Edition has been updated to cover the latest surgical techniques, instruments and procedures.
- Companion CD-ROM enables you to customize your exams and keep track of your scores
- Organized into six core sections: Fundamental Knowledge, Infection Control, Concpets of Patient Care, Preoperative Preparation, Intraoperative and Postoperative Procedures, and Technology in the Operating Room
- NEW chapters on robotics and endoscopic surgery
- Update your surgical know-how with the latest information on specific procedures such as orthpedics, plastic surgery, and emergency procedures
- NEW instrument chapter with more than 60 photos
- Great for use during coursework and for intensive exam preparation
Fler böcker av Carolan Sherman
Carolan Sherman, Mary Chmielewski
Pass the Surgical Technology Certification exam with ease!Features more than 1,700 Q&As, online practice tests, and NEW summaries of important points for each chapter. This latest edition provides the most complete review available for the sur...
pass the surgical technology certification (cst) exam with ease! Featuring more than 1,700 Q&As, online practice tests, and summaries of important points for each chapter, this valuable resource provides the most complete review available fo...
Carolan Sherman, RN, BSN, CST is the program director of the surgical technologist program at Bergen Community College in Paramus, New Jersey.
Mary Chmielewski, CST is a professor in the surgical technologist program at Bergen Community College in Paramus, New Jersey.
section 1 fundamental knowledge
2.Anatomy and Physiology
4.Pharmacology and Anesthesia
section 2 infection control5.Aseptic Technique
6.Sterilization and Disinfection
7.Operating Room Environment
section 3 concepts of patient care
8.Transportation and Positioning
11.Medical, Ethical, and Legal Responsibilities
section 4 preoperative preparation
14.Skin Preparation and Draping
16.Equipment and Supplies
17.Counts and Specimens
18.Sutures and Drains
section 5 intraoperative and postoperative procedures
20.Obstetrics and Gynecology
23.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
26.Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular Surgery
section 6 technology in the operating room
32.Surgical Applications of Electricity
33.Physics and Medicine
34.Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)