- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- P.P Shah, Maulin
- Black & white illustrations
- 235 x 190 x 18 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 590 g
Du kanske gillar
Advanced Oxidation Processes for Effluent Treatment Plants2053
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Advanced Oxidation Processes for Effluent Treatment Plants provides a complete overview of the recent advances made in oxidation-based water treatment processes, including their limitations, challenges and potential applications in removing environmental pollutants. The book introduces new trends and advances in environmental bioremediation technology with a thorough discussion of recent developments in this field, with multiple biological and chemical wastewater treatment processes presented in detail. Additionally, every chapter explains the wastewater treatment plants that utilize these methods, illustrating them in terms of plant size, layout, design and installation location. New trends and advances in environmental bioremediation technology are also covered.
Laddas ned direkt2928
This is the go-to resources for engineers and scientists requiring an introduction to the principles of environmental bioremediation technologies.
- Illustrates the importance of various advance oxidation processes in effluent treatment plants
- Highlights the reuse and recovery of resources from wastewater
- Examines the occurrence of novel micro-pollutants
- Emphasizes the role of nanotechnology in the bioremediation of pollutants
- Introduces new trends in environmental bioremediation
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Maulin P Shah
Maulin Shah is an active researcher and scientific writer for over 20 years. He received a B.Sc. degree in 1999 in Microbiology from Gujarat University in Godhra, Gujarat, India. He also earned his Ph.D. degree in 2005 in Environmental Microbiology from Sardar Patel University in Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, India. His research interests include biological wastewater treatment, environmental microbiology, biodegradation, bioremediation, & phytoremediation of environmental pollutants from industrial wastewaters. He has published more than 250 research papers in national and international journals of repute on various aspects of microbial biodegradation and bioremediation of environmental pollutants. He is the editor of 55 books of international repute.
1. Industrial wastewater and persistent organic pollutants
2. Wastewater detoxification and processes integration
3. Toxicity and water reuse
4. Bioremediation of Organic pollutants
5. Bioremediation of Metals and Radionuclides
6. Nanotechnology for remediation of organic pollutants
7. Nitrate Pollution and its Remediation
8. Bioremediation of Petroleum hydrocarbons
9. Biofilms in Porous Media
10. Algal role in effluent treatment
11. Circular Economy