- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Academic Press
- K.Bose, Bimal
- Approx. 600 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- 235 x 190 x 55 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 1866 g
Du kanske gillar
Power Electronics and Motor Drives
Advances and Trendsav Bimal K Bose1811
Power Electronics and Motor Drives: Advances and Trends, Second Edition is the perfect resource to keep the electrical engineer up-to-speed on the latest advancements in technologies, equipment and applications. Carefully structured to include both traditional topics for entry-level and more advanced applications for the experienced engineer, this reference sheds light on the rapidly growing field of power electronic operations. New content covers converters, machine models and new control methods such as fuzzy logic and neural network control. This reference will help engineers further understand recent technologies and gain practical understanding with its inclusion of many industrial applications.
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Further supported by a glossary per chapter, this book gives engineers and researchers a critical reference to learn from real-world examples and make future decisions on power electronic technology and applications.
- Provides many practical examples of industrial applications
- Updates on the newest electronic topics with content added on fuzzy logic and neural networks
- Presents information from an expert with decades of research and industrial experience
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Bimal K Bose
Bimal K Bose
The comprehensive and authoritative guide to power electronics in renewable energy systems Power electronics plays a significant role in modern industrial automation and high- efficiency energy systems. With contributions from an international gro...
Recensioner i media
"The field of power electronics continues to grow. The increasing need for power-efficient products is one of the major driving the demand for the power electronics products across all industries." --IEEE: Electrical Insulation Magazine
Dr. Bimal K. Bose (Life Fellow, IEEE) is currently Emeritus Professor in the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, where he has been Endowed Chair Professor (Condra Chair of Excellence) from 1987-2003. Prior to this, he was a research engineer at General Electric Corporate Research and Development (now GE Global Research Center), and faculty member at various universities. He has authored or edited eight books, published more than 200 papers, and holds 21 U.S. patents. He is a recipient of a number of awards and honors that include the IEEE Power Electronics Society William E. Newell Award and the IEEE Millennium Medal. He is Member of the US National Academy of Engineering.
1. Energy, Environment and Power Electronics - a General Introduction 2. Power Semiconductor Devices 3. Phase-Controlled Converters and Cycloconverters 4. Voltage- Source Converters 5. Current-Fed Converters 6. Electrical Machines for Variable-Speed Drives 7. Induction Motor Drives 8. Synchronous Motor Drives 9. Computer Simulation and Digital Control 10. Expert System and Applications 11. Fuzzy Logic and Applications 12. Neural Networks and Applications 13. Some Questions and Answers