- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- P.P Shah, Maulin / Rodriguez-Couto, Susana / Mehta, Kavit
- Black & white illustrations
- 235 x 190 x 41 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 1357 g
Du kanske gillar
The Future of Effluent Treatment Plants
Biological Treatment Systems2199
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
The Future of Effluent Treatment Plants: Biological Treatment Systems is an advanced and updated version of existing biological technologies that includes their limitations, challenges, and potential application to remove chemical oxygen demand (COD), refractory chemical oxygen demand, biochemical oxygen demand (BOD), color removal and environmental pollutants through advancements in microbial bioremediation. The book introduces new trends and advances in environmental bioremediation with thorough discussions of recent developments. In addition, it illustrates that the application of these new emerging innovative technologies can lead to energy savings and resource recovery.
Laddas ned direkt3132
The importance of respiration, nitrogen mineralization, nitrification, denitrification and biological phosphorus removal processes in the development of a fruitful and applicable solution for the removal of toxic pollutants from wastewater treatment plants is highlighted. Equally important is the knowledge and theoretical modeling of water movement through wastewater ecosystems. Finally, emphasis is given to the function of constructed wetlands and activated sludge processes.
- Considers different types of industrial wastewater
- Focuses on biological wastewater treatments
- Introduces new trends in bioremediation
- Addresses the future of WWTPs
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Maulin P P Shah
Maulin Shah is an active researcher and scientific writer for over 20 years. He received a B.Sc. degree in 1999 in Microbiology from Gujarat University in Godhra, Gujarat, India. He also earned his Ph.D. degree in 2005 in Environmental Microbiology from Sardar Patel University in Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, India. His research interests include biological wastewater treatment, environmental microbiology, biodegradation, bioremediation, & phytoremediation of environmental pollutants from industrial wastewaters. He has published more than 250 research papers in national and international journals of repute on various aspects of microbial biodegradation and bioremediation of environmental pollutants. He is the editor of 55 books of international repute. Susana Rodrguez-Couto (female) got her B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Chemistry (Industrial Chemistry) from the University of Santiago de Compostela in 1992 and her Ph.D. in Chemistry in 1999 from the University of Vigo, obtaining the maximal grade (magna cum laude) and, in addition, she was awarded with the Extraordinary Prize for Doctoral Thesis in Chemistry. She worked as an Associate Professor and an Isidro Parga Pondal Senior Researcher at the University of Vigo (2000-2004), as a Ramn y Cajal Senior Researcher at Rovira i Virgili University (2004-2008) and as an Ikerbasque Research Professor (2009-2019). She has also worked as an Invited Researcher at the Institute from Environmental Biotechnology, Graz University of Technology (Austria) and at the Department of Biological Engineering, University of Minho (Portugal). In 2008, she received the I3 Professor from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education to the recognition of an outstanding research activity. In March 2021 she is joining LUT School of Engineering Science at Mikkeli, Finland, as a Full Professor in biological water treatment. She has published more than 140 articles in highly reputed international journals (h index 42). She is editor of several journals (3Biotech, Frontiers) and 14 Elsevier books. Kavit Mehta has acquired Ph.D. (Biotechnology), CSIR-UGC NET (Life- Science), GSET (Life Science) and GATE (Biotechnology). He had More than ten years of Teaching & Research experience. Currently completed two Grass root Innovation Research Project funded by BIRAC, Government of India.
1. Applied and Innovative Approach of Wastewater Treatment
Laila Abdel moneim Farahat
2. Removal of Toxic Contaminants and Path Ahead Amidst Challenges
V. P. Sharma Sr.
3. Perspectives of biological bacteriophage-based tools for wastewater systems monitoring and sanitary control
4. Metagenomic analysis of wastewater microbiome signature: Methods, challenges and their application in wastewater treatment
5. Biofilm formation, problems and diseases: Methods for film irradication , a nanostructured material based approach
6. Treatment of Industrial Waste water through new approaches using Algae biomass
7. Microbial Electrosynthesis: carbon dioxide sequestration via bioelectrochemical system
8. Environmental challenge of the vinasses: fungi-based biological treatment systems
Vernica Leticia Colin
9. Microalgal waste water treatment technologies
10. Microbiological wastewater treatment
11. Electrochemical and Electroanalytical Techniques for Detection and Removal of special class of Pesticides
12. Photo Catalytic degradation of dyes in textile effluent: a green approach to eradicate environmental Pollution
13. Carbon Nanocomposites for Wastewater Treatment
Senthil Kumar Ponnusamy
14. Wastewater biodegradability: selection of a treatment technology
Senthil Kumar Ponnusamy
15. Bioremediation of Soils Polluted with Hexavalent Chromium using Bacteria
Anoar A. Khan Sr.
16. Renewable value-added bio-metabolites and energy recovery from waste activated sludge biorefinery
17. Microbial electrochemical systems for wastewater treatment
18. Physico-Chemical and Biological Treatment of Textile Waste Water
19. Nanotechnology for water processing
20. Microbial remediation of hexavalent chromium
21. Sustainable bioremediation of radionuclide from wastewater: recent trends and bottlenecks
22. Recent advancements and challenges in the field of nanotechnology for wastewater treatment recycle and reuse
23. ANAMMOX technology for food industry nitrogenous wastewater treatment
24. Treatment ofPharmaceuticalandPersonal Care Productsin Wastewater
25. Application of molecular biological tools to monitor process efficiency
Dr. Hiren Patel
26. Biological treatment of mining and m...