- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- OUP Oxford
- Yeo, Nicholas / Ladenburg, Guy
- black & white illustrations
- 234 x 162 x 15 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 49:B&W 6.14 x 9.21 in or 234 x 156 mm (Royal 8vo) Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 440 g
Du kanske gillar
Blackstone's Guide to the Fraud Act 20061196
This new Blackstone's Guide provides the full text of the Fraud Act 2006 and extracts from related relevant legislation, together with expert narrative. The authors provide detailed and practical commentary on the effect of the legislation, its probable interpretation, and its impact on the existing law of dishonesty.
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Simon Farrell Qc
Robin Booth, Simon Farrell Qc, Guy Bastable, Nicholas Yeo
Money Laundering Law and Regulation offers a practical and comprehensive guide to domestic anti-money laundering law and regulation, increasingly seen as key weapons in the fight against serious and organized crime. This new book explains the gene...
<br>Simon Farrell QC (call 1983, Silk 2003) specializes in serious and complex commercial fraud, money laundering, and the civil and criminal law of confiscation of assets. He is co-author of Butterworths' Guide to the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (published December 2002, and Asset Recovery, CriminalConfsication, and Civil Recovery (Butterworths, December 2003). Simon is on the Criminal Bar Association's working party which has been monitoring the Fraud Bill.<br>Guy Ladenburg (call 2000) is a general criminal practitioner with a special interest in fraud as well as licensing matters. <br>Nicholas Yeo (call 1999) is a general criminal practitioner with particular expertise in fraud and extradition.<br>
1. Introduction; 2. Fraud; 3. Obtaining Services Dishonestly; 4. Possession of Equipment to Commit Fraud; 5. Miscellaneous Matters; 6. Dishonest Conduct Not Covered by the Act; APPENDIX 1 - THE FRAUD ACT 2006; APPENDIX 2 - THE THEFT ACT 1968 (AS AMENDED); APPENDIX 3 - THE THEFT ACT 1978 (AS AMENDED)