- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Antal komponenter
Du kanske gillar
Mastering Concept-Based Teaching and Competency AssessmentLearn how to develop and implement a successful concept-based curriculum and competency assessment! Written specifically for nursing faculty by thought-leader Jean Giddens, Mastering Concept-Based Teaching and Competency Assessment, 3rd Edition provides the understanding and expertise you need to make the transition from traditional content-focused instruction to a conceptual approach to teaching and learning, and from knowledge assessment to competency assessment. New to this edition is a new chapter on differentiating concept-based and competency-based approaches. A perfect complement to Giddens' student-oriented textbook Concepts for Nursing Practice, this book is ideal for both undergraduate and graduate faculty, and also serves as a helpful study tool for faculty preparing for the Certified Nurse Educator exam.
Fler böcker av Jean Foret Giddens
1. The Conceptual Approach: Background and Benefits
2. Differentiating Concept-Based and Competency-Based Approaches NEW!
3. Concepts for the Nursing Discipline
4. Developing a Concept-Based Curriculum
5. Conceptual Learning
6. Concept-Based Instruction for the Classroom
7. Concept-Based Instruction for Clinical Education
8. Assessment and Evaluation
9. Advancing the Conceptual Approach in Nursing