- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Phillipson, Sivanes / Harju-Luukkainen, Heidi
- black and white 22 Tables 3 Line drawings, black and white 6 Halftones black and white 9 Illust
- 3 Line drawings, black and white; 6 Halftones, black and white; 22 Tables, black and white; 9 Illust
- 234 x 156 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 449:B&W 6.14 x 9.21 in or 234 x 156 mm (Royal 8vo) Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
- 508 g
Du kanske gillar
David J ChalmersInbunden
Parental Engagement and Early Childhood Education Around the World526
Draws together a diverse range of 26 countries to show the complexity of early childhood within a contemporary world. The first book to bring together research from across the globe focusing on parental engagement and early childhood education.
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna
Recensioner i media
"A new and broad collection of policy and practice insights into home-early childhood partnerships that benefit children, families and education systems around the world." Associate Professor Alexandra C. Gunn, University of Otago, New Zealand
Susanne Garvis is Professor of Education (early childhood) and Chair of the Department of Education at Swinburne University of Technology. She has extensive experience in early childhood research and has worked at both Australian and Swedish universities on national and international projects. Her particular focus is quality improvement and policy development. Sivanes Phillipson is Professor of Education at Swinburne University of Technology. She is the Routledge Editor for the Evolving Families Series, which focuses on issues, challenges and empirical best practices surrounding evolving families that impact upon their survival, development and outcomes. Sivanes has over 100 publications to her name including books, peer-reviewed papers and book chapters. She has authored and co-authored/edited eight published books focusing on teacher education and parent engagement, with the latest four books published with Routledge. Heidi Harju-Luukkainen is Professor of Education and Vice Director of Kokkola University Consortium Chydenius at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland. She also works as a professor of Education at Nord University, Norway. She holds a Ph.D. degree in education, special education teacher qualification and a qualification in leadership and management from Finland. She has published more than 200 international books, journal articles and reports as well as worked in multiple projects globally. Harju-Luukkainen has worked at top ranked universities in the USA like UCLA, USC as well as in many Nordic research universities. She has developed education programs for universities, been a PI of PISA sub-assessments in Finland and functioned as a board professional. Alicja Renata Sadownik, Ph.D., is an associate professor at the Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (Bergen, Norway). She received her Ph.D. in Social Sciences from the University of Gdansk (Poland). Since the last six years her research focuses on childhood(s), early childhood education settings and parental cooperation in the context of migration and socio-cultural diversity. Her works have been published in journals such as European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, and Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood SAGE Journal, among others. She is also one of the editors of "Young children in the world and their rights 30 years with the UNCRC" (Springer 2021).
1. An introduction to parental involvement in early childhood education and care: A global perspective 2. The Cultural Interface of Parental Involvement in the Australian Context 3. Parental Involvement in Early Childhood Education in Azerbaijan 4. Parental involvement in Early Childhood Education in Belarus 5. Parental Involvement in Croatian Early Childhood Education: Challenges and Opportunities 6. Parental involvement in Czech Republic: Towards a partnership approach? 7. Parental involvement in Early Childhood Education in Denmark 8. Parental Perspective in Finnish Early Childhood Education Context 9. Educational Partnership: Parental Collaboration in German ECEC Settings 10. Parental Involvement in Early Childhood Education in Ghana 11. Parental involvement in early childhood education in Hong Kong: Critical analysis of related policies 12. From Institutional Dominance to Parental Involvement: Models of Working with Families in Hungarian Kindergartens 13. Children's Participation in Parent Meetings in the Light of History of Preschool Policy Documents in Iceland 14. Parental Involvement in Early Childhood Education in Jordan: Policy and Practice 15. Parental involvement in ECE in Norway 16. The State Parent Involvement in Early Childhood Education: Case of Oman 17. Parental involvement in ECEC in Poland 18. Collaborating with Parents for South Sami Language Learning: A Study in an Indigenous Preschool in Norway 19. Parent Participation in Preschool Education in Serbia: Challenges and Perspectives 20. Taming the Tiger: Exploring Parental Involvement in Early Childhood Education in Singapore 21. Parental involvement in Early Childhood Education in Catalunya, Spain 22. Parental involvement in Swedish preschools: A reflection of current steering documents 23. Parental involvement in early childhood education discourse in Uganda 24. United Kingdom-Four Nations in One Country: Diversity in Policy, Research, and Practice 25. Family Engagement in Early Childhood: Policy and Practice in the United States 26. International Trends in Parental Involvement of Sayings, Doings, and Relatings