- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Hansen, Per ystein / Houlihan, Barrie
- black and white 15 Illustrations 15 Line drawings, black and white 18 Tables black and white
- 18 Tables, black and white; 15 Line drawings, black and white; 15 Illustrations, black and white
- 234 x 156 x 16 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 452:B&W 6.14 x 9.21in or 234 x 156mm (Royal 8vo) Case Laminate on White w/Matte Lam
- 545 g
Du kanske gillar
Embedded Multi-Level Leadership in Elite Sport2255
Provides a theoretically informed analysis of leadership processes in elite sport systems. Provides a theoretically informed analysis of the value context within which leadership in elite sport systems operates. Provides a comparison of elite sport leadership processes across a range of sports and national contexts. Identifies and analyses the distinctive features of elite sport leadership within multi-level contexts.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt The Art of War av Sun Tzu (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 2314 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna
Svein S. Andersen is Professor of organization studies at Oslo Business School, Norway. He has been an adjunct professor at the Norwegian School of Sport Sciences and involved in the Elite Coach Program at the Norwegian elite sport organization, Olympiatoppen. Per Oystein Hansen is Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Sport and Physical Education at Norway Inland University of Applied Sciences, and Associate Professor II at the Norwegian School of Sport Sciences. His research interest is primarily leadership of elite sports and values in sport organizations. Barrie Houlihan is Emeritus Professor of Sport Policy at Loughborough University, UK and Visiting Professor at the Norwegian School of Sport Sciences. He was launch Editor of the International Journal of Sport Policy and Politics.
1. Embedded Multi-Level Leadership in Diverse Elite Sport Systems, 2. Leadership in Elite Sport: Normative Tensions and Ethical Decision Making, 3. The Political and Governance Context, 4. The Commercial Context, 5. Multi-Level Leadership in Russian Elite Sport, 6. A Multi-Level Analysis of the Transformational Leadership During the 2015 Chinese Football Reform, 7. Leading and Organizing German Elite Biathlon, 8. Multilevel Leadership within the Swiss Elite Sports System: The Involvement of Alpine Skiing Elite Athletes in National-Level Policy-Making, 9. Leading for Success in Danish and Norwegian National Team Handball, 10. Investigating Shared Leadership in Elite Sport: A Social Network Study of USA Rugby 7s, 11. USA and Leadership in Elite Ice Hockey, 12. Football Leadership and Public Value in Ghana, 13. Embedded Multi-Level Leadership in a Diverse World