- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- CRC Press
- color 105 Illustrations 105 Halftones color
- 105 Halftones, color; 105 Illustrations, color
- Antal komponenter
Du kanske gillar
Pocket Essential Medical Equipment249
Convenient - everything at your fingertips, for speedy access in the emergency department, on the ward and in the clinic. Portable - actually fits in a pocket. Illustrated - plentiful photographs and explanatory line diagrams support and enhance the text. Tailored - written specifically with the less experienced practitioner in mind.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Dopamine Nation av Dr Anna Lembke (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 388 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Norbert Banhidy is a doctor working in London. He graduated from Imperial College London where he developed a keen interest in medical education and has been involved in undergraduate clinical teaching ever since. His work with medical students has ranged from local clinical skills tutoring in a hospital setting, to setting up a national revision course to help final year medical students excel in their exams and later clinical career. David Zhang is a doctor working in London, graduating from Imperial College London. Continuing the strong foundation of teaching fostered at university, he has continued to teach clinical skills, through bedside teaching and emergency simulation. He is pursuing a career in medicine, and believes strongly in the value of marrying both simulation and textbook learning to prepare both students and doctors for the clinical setting.
1. Section A: Resuscitation 'ABCDE' Equipment: Airway; Breathing; Circulation; Disability; Exposure; Trauma; Miscellaneous. 2. Section B: Specialty Equipment: Cardiology; Gastroenterology; Neurology; Respiratory Medicine; General Surgery; Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery; Urology; Musculoskeletal Medicine; Ophthalmology; Wound Care. Index.