- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- color 13 Line drawings 2 Tables, color 12 Tables, black and white 11 Line drawings black and wh
- 2 Tables, color; 12 Tables, black and white; 11 Line drawings, color; 13 Line drawings, black and wh
- Antal komponenter
Du kanske gillar
Psychology, Art and Creativity619
1. Relates the fundamental principles of the interdependent disciplines of Psychology, Art, and Creativity together in one resource in a clear and accessible way. 2. Will be accompanied by extensive online content developed by the author for her own MOOC, including quizzes, reflection exercises, videos, resources, further readings and other valuable tools that can help them connect deeply with the content. 3. Designed for use on courses focusing on the Psychology of Art, Creativity, or Art Therapy.
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Dr. Shannon Whitten reeived her Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology from the University of Memphis 2003 and is now a Senior Lecturer at the University of Central Florida. Her research interests include psychology of creativity, literature and art. She has also undertaken several research projects including readers' ability to infer the theme of a story, comprehension and memory for song lyrics, and the role of creativity in coping with academic stress. When she has spare time she enjoys creating products using mixed media, watercolor and acrylics, and reading stories of all kinds; but she especially loves creative time with her four nieces and her nephew.
Table of Contents Introduction Chapter 1: Psychology Chapter 2: What is Art? Chapter 3: Creativity Chapter 4: Art and Healing Chapter 5: Creativity and Mental Illness Chapter 6: Personality and Art Chapter 7: Perceptual Processing of Art Chapter 8: Cognitive Processing of Art Chapter 9: Emotional Processing of Art Chapter 10: Social Psychology and Art Index