- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- black and white 13 Tables 19 Line drawings black and white
- 19 Line drawings, black and white; 13 Tables, black and white
- 241 x 165 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 725 g
Du kanske gillar
Innovation Governance in an Open Economy
Shaping Regional Nodes in a Globalized World1729
In an increasingly globalised world, paradoxically regional innovation clusters have moved to the forefront of attention as a strategy for economic and social development. Transcending international success cases, like Silicon Valley and Route 128, as sources of lessons, successful high tech clusters in niche areas have had a significant impact on peripheral regions. Are these successful innovation clusters born or made? If they are subject to planning and direction, what is the shape that it takes: top down, bottom up or lateral?
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Annika Rickne is Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden. Staffan Laestadius is Professor of Industrial Dynamics at the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology. Henry Etzkowitz is Senior Researcher in the Triple Helix Group, H-STAR at Stanford University, USA.
1. Regional Governance in Global Innovation Processes Annika Rickne, Staffan Laestadius and Henry Etzkowitz 2. The Theoretical Foundation for Swedish Innovation Policy Staffan Laestadius and Annika Rickne 3. "Spaces": A triple helix governance strategy for regional innovation Henry Etzkowitz and Marina Ranga 4. Regional Dynamics in Non-metropolitan Hi-tech Clusters: A longitudinal study of two Nordic regions Jukka Teras and Hakan Ylinenpaa 5. Building Regional Strength in Global Competition: Collaborative patterns for life- science firms in Western Sweden Jens Laage-Hellman, Annika Rickne and Emelie Stenborg 6. Between the Regional and the Global: Regional innovation systems policy and industrial knowledge formation Linda Gustavsson, Cali Nuur and Staffan Laestadius 7. Regional Policy as Change Management: Theoretical discussions and empirical illustrations Martin Andersson and Boerje Johansson 8. Constructing an Innovation Policy Agency: The case of the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems Bo Persson 9. In What Way Do Policy Scripts Influence Practice? Fredrik Laven, Bjoern Remneland-Wikhamn and Torbjoern Stjernberg 10. Can Regional Innovation Systems Be"Constructed"? Johan Johansson and Hakan Ylinenpaa 11. Gender in Regional Innovation Systems: Why it matters and how it is mainstreamed in the Swedish case Malin Lindberg 12. Entrepreneurship and Public Policy in Emerging Clusters Bo Carlsson 13. The "Start Up Factor": Regional innovation policy convergence between the U.S. and Sweden Henry Etzkowitz 14. Lessons on Regional Innovation Governance in Open Economies Staffan Laestadius and Annika Rickne