- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- O'Neill, James / Rosen, Jeffrey
- 232 x 187 x 44 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Contains Online resource
- 1300 g
Du kanske gillar
Dark Souls III: Design Works
Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript and JScript Bible425
Packed with more than 300 sample scripts and an extensive collection of library functions, this essential scripting book is the most thorough guide to Windows scripting and PowerShell on the market. Youll examine how Windows scripting is changing the face of system and network administration by giving everyday users, developers, and administrators the ability to automate repetitive tasks. Plus, this is the first time that VBScript, Jscript, and Powershell are all covered in a single resource.
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
William R. Stanek has over 20 years of business and technology experience. He is a leading network technology expert and an award-winning author for MS Press and O'Reilly. Over the years, his practical advice has helped millions of programmers, developers and network engineers all over the world. In the late 90's was a regular contributor to leading publications like PC Magazine and Dr. Dobbs. Stanek has written over 70 books, which are sold all over the world and have been translated in many languages.
Part I: Getting Started with Windows Scripting.
1. Introducing Windows Scripting.
2. VBScript Essentials.
3. JScript Essentials.
4. PowerShell Essentials.
Part II: Windows VBScript and Jscript.
5. Creating Scripts and Scripting Files.
6. VBScript and JScript Scripting Basics.
7. Input, Output and Error Handling with VBScript and Jscript.
8. Working with Files and Folders in VBScript and Jscript.
9. Reading and Writing Files with VBScript and Jscript.
10. Managing Drives and Printers with VBScript and Jscript.
11. Configuring Menus, Shortcuts and Startup Applications with VBScript and Jscript.
12. Working with the Windows Registry and Event Logs in VBScript and Jscript.
Part III: Network and Directory Service Scripting.
13. Scheduling One-time and Recurring Tasks.
14. Using Startup/Shutdown and Logon/Logoff Scripts.
15. Introducing Active Directory Services.
16. Using Schema to Master ADSI.
17. Managing Local and Domain Resources with ADSI.
18. Service and Resource Administration with ADSI.
19. Maintaining Shared Directories, Printer Queues and Print Jobs.
20. Managing Active Directory Domain Extensions.
Part IV: Windows PowerShell.
21. Input, Output and Error Handling in PowerShell.
22. Working with Files and the Registry in PowerShell.
23. Event Logging and Process Monitoring with PowerShell.
24. Working with ADSI and PowerShell.
25. Working with WMI and PowerShell.
Part V: Windows Scripting Libraries.
26. Library: File System Utilities.
27. Library: File Administration Utilities.
28. Library: Network and System Utilities.
29. Library: Account Management Utilities.
30. Library: PowerShell Utilities.
Part VI: Appendixes.
A. Windows Scripting API.
B. Core ADSI Reference.
C. Essential Command line Utilities for Use With WSH.
D. PowerShell Reference.