- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Updated Revision ed.
- Laughing Grape Publishing
- 216 x 140 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 447:B&W 5.5 x 8.5 in or 216 x 140 mm (Demy 8vo) Case Laminate on White w/Matte Lam
- 536 g
Du kanske gillar
Janie A BowthorpeInbunden
48 Laws of Power
Can't Hurt Me
Stop the Thyroid Madness
A Patient Revolution Against Decades of Inferior Thyroid TreatmentNow available--the UPDATED REVISION of the WORLD-RENOWNED CLASSIC for HYPOTHYROID PATIENTS, NO MATTER THE CAUSE. This patient-to-patient book has changed lives all over the world and can you, too.
- DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU MAY BE POORLY TREATED FOR YOUR HYPOTHYROID CONDITION (while your doctor says you are normal or it?s something else)??
- DID YOU KNOW THAT LAB RESULTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH JUST BEING ?NORMAL???
- DID YOU KNOW YOU MAY NOW HAVE OTHER PROBLEMS DIRECTED RELATED TO POOR TREATMENT PROTOCOLS??
Besides a new cover, there are now revised updates scattered throughout this acclaimed book alongside what was already life-changing information and still there! Many product names have been updated. There are exciting new, improved, and added details to both the adrenal chapters, alongside the adrenal treatment gold already in there. There are scattered revisions throughout nearly every chapter based on all we have learned...whether in a single sentence, paragraph, or sections. Many URL's have been updated. More details are included in the foods and supplements chapter alongside all the original details. There is new formatting. And of course, all the tried and true information that has changed lives.
AND AS ALWAYS, NEW and FORMER READERS WILL LEARN THAT...
- The TSH lab test and its ridiculous ?normal? range is a complete failure for diagnosis and treatment.
- T4-only medications like Synthroid or Levothyroxine result in lingering hypothyroid symptoms...sooner or later...
- A large percentage of patients on T4, or held hostage to the TSH lab test no matter what meds they are on, end up with fatigue, the need to nap, adrenal problems, poor levels of iron, B12 or vitamin D, depression, rising cholesterol or blood pressure, etc.
- Details on a far better treatment protocol that has been there all along, and it?s PATIENTS who have figured out HOW TO GET WELL AGAIN.
Janie A. Bowthorpe, M.Ed. became a thyroid patient activist in 2002 after a complete turnaround with the use of desiccated thyroid and correcting debilitating issues which plagued her after T4-only use. As a messenger of what patients have learned all over the world, she is adamant that thyroid patients (no matter the cause of their hypothyroid state) become informed to begin the process of change.
She is also the author of the newest book Hashimoto?s: Taming the Beast.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Janie A Bowthorpe
Recensioner i media
“Once I found Stop the Thyroid Madness, it was that information which turned my life around! I can’t be more appreciative of getting my life back, and neither can my family and my children.”
~ linda ross, hashimoto’s
No other book has given the level of value that this one have given me. I am not kidding. Janie deserves huge kudos for compiling what she has from the words and experiences of thyroid patients.
~ shelley m., thyroid removal from cancer and adrenal fatigue patient
Janie A. Bowthorpe, M.Ed. became a thyroid patient activist in 2002 after a complete turnaround with the use of desiccated thyroid and correcting debilitating issues which plagued her after T4-only use. As a messenger of what patients have learned all over the world, she is adamant that thyroid patients (no matter the cause of their hypothyroid state) become informed to begin the process of change. She is also the author of the book Hashimoto's: Taming the Beast.
t4-only treatment gets a big fat “f”.
so what do pigs have to do with it?
what thyroid patients have learned
tsh: thyroid stimulating hooey
don’t ignore your adrenal glands
how to treat your sluggish adrenals
the doctor chapter
the reasons you may be hypothyroid
when your thyroid is being attacked
join the yaya hypohood psychiatrist club
the 10 biggies
t3 is the star of the show
important odds and ends related to being hypothyroid
patients have a story to tell
good food, good supplements
ADDENDUM A Ingredients for Desiccated Thyroid Products.
ADDENDUM B Vegetarian or Religious Restrictions with Pork
ADDENDUM C Lab work Definitions/How to Interpret
ADDENDUM D Labs, Lab Facilities and How to Prepare.
ADDENDUM E How to Find a Good Doctor
ADDENDUM F Interpreting Your Cortisol Lab Results
ADDENDUM G Conversion Pathways.
Glossary, References, Resources, Index