- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 4 ed
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Dalley, Tessa / Reddick, Dean
- black and white 30 Illustrations 1 Line drawings, black and white 30 Halftones color 1 Illustra
- 1 Line drawings, black and white; 30 Halftones, black and white; 30 Illustrations, color; 1 Illustra
- 234 x 156 x 18 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 449:B&W 6.14 x 9.21 in or 234 x 156 mm (Royal 8vo) Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
- 463 g
Du kanske gillar
The Handbook of Art Therapy459
The Handbook of Art Therapy has become the standard introductory text into the theory and practice of art therapy in a variety of settings. The comprehensive book concentrates on the work of art therapists and the way that art and therapy can combine in a treatment setting to promote insight and change. In this fourth edition, readers will gain both a historical overview of art therapy and insight into contemporary settings in which art therapists work, with a new chapter on the use of new technology and working online. The authors are highly experienced in the teaching, supervision and clinical practice of art therapy. Using first-hand accounts from therapists and patients, they look particularly at the role of the art work in the art process and setting in which it takes place. Chapters explore the theoretical background from which art therapy has developed and the implications for practice including the influence of art and psychoanalysis, creativity, aesthetics and symbolism, and the impact of different schools of psychoanalytic theory. Also featured is an extensive bibliography, encompassing a comprehensive coverage of the current literature on art therapy and related subjects. Covering basic theory and practice for clinicians and students at all levels of training, this book remains a key text for art therapists, counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists and students at all levels, as well as professionals working in other arts therapies.
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Recensioner i media
In the context of this profound, shared, global uncertainty and upheaval, it is timely that this new, Fourth Edition of the Handbook of Art Therapy, which seeks to reaffirm as well as update developments in theory and practice in art therapy, is being offered. It is both a theoretical and practical overview and guide as well as being a symbol of the continuity of a robust and reliable profession that looks to the future. Julia Meyerowitz-Katz, Jungian Analyst and Art Psychotherapist, ANZSJA IAAP CCAFPAA ANZACATA, Australia
Caroline Case worked with children and families in the statutory services and in private practice for 48 years. She has published widely on her therapeutic work as an art therapist and child and adolescent psychotherapist. Tessa Dalley is an experienced child and adolescent psychotherapist and art therapist currently working in Independent Practice with children, young people and families and clinical supervisor to other practicing therapists. Dean Reddick has over 20 years experience working with children and families in the National Health Service, schools and in private practice. He has published his work with children, especially his work with children in the early years.
1. Introduction; 2. The art therapist; 3. The art therapy room; 4. The therapy in art therapy; 5. The art work in art therapy; 6. Art therapy with individual clients; 7. An Introduction to the Theory of Working with Groups in Art Therapy; 8. Innovations in contemporary art therapy groups; 9. Art therapy and technology; 10. Theoretical approaches and influences on current art therapy practice; 11. Art and Psychoanalysis; 12. Development of psychoanalytic understanding; Bibliography