How to design, measure and improve customer experience in your business
Alan Pennington is a Global Customer Experience/Redesign Guru. He was Managing Director and co-founder of Mulberry Consulting the Number One CE business globally and Executive Chair of 'Experience by Design' a South African based venture. He has worked with a wide range of businesses, including financial services, travel, retail, public sector and education both in B2B and B2C, including Emirates, Vodafone, Reed Elsevier, City & Guilds, British Council, Aviva and many others.
Part 1 Customer Experience in Business
1. Does your customer experience happen by design or by accident?
2. Connecting with your [inner] customer to create a customer intelligent company
3. Emotions or how you feel and the customer experience
Part 2 - Customer Experience in Action
4. Where are you? What do you want to deliver?
5. How to plan and deliver an improved experience
6. How to use Customer Journey Mapping
7. How to design new and improved experiences (WOW versus consistency)
8. How to use measures to drive and deliver your experience
9. How small data can make the difference
10. How to build trust through experience
11. How to equip and support teams for success