- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL PRESS
- 210 x 140 x 15 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 320 g
Du kanske gillar
48 Laws of Power
HBR's 10 Must Reads on LeadershipIf you read nothing else on leadership, read these articles:
- "What Makes a Leader?" by Daniel Goleman
- "What Leaders Really Do" by John P. Kotter
- "The Work of Leadership" by Ronald A. Heifetz and Donald L. Lurie
- "Why Should Anyone Be Led by You?" by Robert Goffee and Gareth Jones
- "Crucibles of Leadership" by Warren G. Bennis and Robert J. Thomas
- "Level 5 Leadership: The Triumph of Humility and Fierce Resolve" by Jim Collins
- "Seven Transformations of Leadership" by David Rooke and William R. Torbert
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Harvard Business Review
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever-changing business environment. Classic ideas, enduring advice, the best thinkers: HBR's 10 Must Reads.
1. What Makes a Leader? Daniel Goleman
2. What Makes an Effective Executive Peter F. Drucker
3. What Leaders Really Do John P. Kotter
4. The Work of Leadership Heifetz, Ronald A. and Laurie, Donald L.
5. Why Should Anyone Be Led by You? Goffee, Robert and Jones, Gareth
6. Crucibles of Leadership Bennis, Warren G. and Thomas, Robert J.
7. Level 5 Leadership: The Triumph of Humility and Fierce Resolve Collins, Jim
8. Seven Transformations of Leadership Rooke, David and Torbert, William R.
9. Discovering Your Authentic Leadership Bill George, Peter Sims, Andrew N. McLean, and Diana Mayer
10. In Praise of the Incomplete Leader Deborah Ancona, Thomas W. Malone, Wanda J. Orlikowski, and Peter M. Senge