- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 3 ed
- Guilford Press
- black & white tables black & white line drawings
- black & white line drawings, black & white tables
- 251 x 178 x 28 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 840 g
Du kanske gillar
Integrative Assessment of Adult Personality449
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
A complete, thorough, and pragmatic guide to clinical assessment, this authoritative book meets a key need for both students and practitioners. T. Mark Harwood, Larry E. Beutler, Gary Groth-Marnat, and their associates describe how to construct a "moving picture" of each patient by integrating data from a variety of sources. Included are detailed, systematic reviews of widely used instruments together with strategies for selecting the best methods for particular referral questions. Readers learn to conduct integrated assessments that take the complexities of the individual personality into account, serve as the basis for developing an effective treatment plan, and facilitate meaningful reporting and client feedback. New to This Edition *Incorporates the latest research findings and assessment/treatment planning tools. *Chapters on the Personality Assessment Inventory and the NEO-PI-R and NEO-PI-3. *A new extended case example runs throughout the chapters. *Critically evaluates the recently published MMPI-2-RF.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Recensioner i media
"Every once in a great while, a book comes along that is truly indispensable. Integrative Assessment of Adult Personality is such a book. Comprehensive, authoritative, and scholarly, the third edition will be a valuable addition to any practitioner's library, and is well suited as a text for graduate courses in psychological assessment."--Robert F. Krueger, PhD, Distinguished McKnight University Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota "As both a classroom text and a practitioner reference, this volume provides considerable insight into the importance of an integrated approach to assessment across clinical, research, forensic, and educational settings. It is an essential work that incorporates principles, procedures, and tests into a single volume. I enthusiastically recommend this book to all mental health professionals and their trainees. The third edition attests to these outstanding authors' continuing contributions to the field."--Terence M. Keane, PhD, National Center for PTSD, VA Boston Healthcare System, and Department of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine "This third edition provides a masterful synthesis of cutting-edge practice and research on adult psychological assessment. The authors explain/m-/and illustrate in a compelling case example/m-/how to integrate information into a coherent, treatment-useful assessment. They walk us step by step through defining the referral question, selecting tests, conducting the clinical interview and the major inventories, providing feedback, and preparing an integrated report. Impressive and unique in so many ways!"/m-/John C. Norcross, PhD, ABPP, Department of Psychology, University of Scranton -
T. Mark Harwood, PhD, is the former Director of Clinical Training and Core Faculty in Wheaton College's Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology. He has had extensive experience as a clinician, investigator, faculty member, and administrator, and has published widely in professional journals and textbooks, with a primary focus on psychotherapy outcome research. He is currently in private practice in St. Charles, Illinois. Larry E. Beutler, PhD, is the William McInnes Distinguished Professor and former Chair of the PhD Programs at Palo Alto University's Pacific Graduate School of Psychology. He is also Consulting Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Beutler is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and the American Psychological Society and is the author of 23 books and over 400 scholarly papers and chapters. Gary Groth-Marnat, PhD, ABPP, ABAP, is Professor of Clinical Psychology at Pacifica Graduate Institute and a psychologist in private practice in Santa Barbara, California. He is the author of 150 chapters/journal articles and four books. Dr. Groth-Marnat is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association (Division 12), Fellow of the Society for Personality Assessment, Diplomate of the American Board of Professional Psychology, Diplomate of the American Board of Assessment Psychology, and recipient of numerous awards.
1. Introduction to Integrative Assessment of Adult Personality, Larry E. Beutler, Rita Rosner, Gary Groth-Marnat, T. Mark Harwood, and Hui-Qi Tong 2. Approaching the Patient: Referral Contexts, Test Selection, and Clinical Judgment, Gary Groth-Marnat, Larry E. Beutler, T. Mark Harwood, and Lisa Joseph 3. Identifying Treatment-Relevant Assessment: Systematic Treatment Selection/InnerLife, T. Mark Harwood, Larry E. Beutler, Oliver B. Williams, and R. Scott Stegman 4. The Integrative Clinical Interview, Paulo Machado, Larry E. Beutler, T. Mark Harwood, David Mohr, and Samarea Lenore 5. Integrating Intelligence and Personality, Elizabeth J. Austin, Gregory J. Boyle, Gary Groth-Marnat, Gerald Matthews, Donald H. Saklofske, Vicki L. Schwean, and Moshe Zeidner 6. The MMPI-2, James N. Butcher, Larry E. Beutler, T. Mark Harwood, and Kathy Blau 7. The Personality Assessment Inventory, Leslie C. Morey, Sara E. Lowmaster, T. Mark Harwood, and Daniel Pratt 8. The Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-III, Paul D. Retzlaff, Thomas Dunn, and T. Mark Harwood 9. The NEO Inventories, Robert R. McCrae, T. Mark Harwood, and Sarah L. Kelly 10. The Rorschach and Performance-Based Assessment, Radhika Krishnamurthy, Robert P. Archer, and Gary Groth-Marnat 11. Integrative Personality Assessment in Special Settings, Gary Groth-Marnat, Ronald A. Stolberg, Bruce Bongar, and Keith Burke 12. Integrative Personality Assessment with Older Adults and Ethnic Minorities, Martha R. Crowther, Audrey L. Austin, Forrest Scogin, T. Mark Harwood, and Sean Harrell 13. Applying Assessment Information: Decision Making, Patient Feedback, and Consultation, Richard W. Levak, R. Sean Hogan, Larry E. Beutler, and Xiaoxia Song 14. The Integrated Psychological Report, Steven Kvaal, James Choca, Gary Groth-Marnat, and Ari Davis Appendix A. Test Scores for D. K. by Chapter Appendix B. Test Publishers/Distributors Appendix C. Systematic Treatment Selection Analysis