Master Alternate Picking For Guitar Are you struggling to play fast alternate picked passages on guitar? Do you need a methodical guide to alternate picking that's packed with hundreds of exercises and powerful strategies? Alternate Picking Guitar Technique
is a complete roadmap of methodical steps that will make you the perfect picker, from zero to hero, and includes the exact steps that virtuoso rock guitarist Chris Brooks used to build his own incredible techniques.
This complete method
teaches you everything from building firm foundations to performing blazing, musical etudes via more than 90 exercises and musical examples. Everything is broken down, step-by-step, and you'll quickly master each aspect of this essential guitar technique before moving on to the next. The Perfect Method to Improve Alternate Picking on Guitar
Each jam-packed chapter focuses on an essential aspect of alternate picking technique and application... with plenty of licks and drills to reinforce every concept.
- Fundamental pick grips and motions - the powerhouses behind the greatest players
- Single-string picking builders and sequences to build firm technical foundations
- How to change strings correctly and avoid your pick getting "trapped"
- Pentatonic and diatonic picking licks across all strings to build speed and fluency
- Vital independence and synchronisation drills for ultimate control
- Essential scale sequences to build your musical technique
- Musical etudes that make key concepts fun and musical
- Over 90 powerful examples that advance as you do