- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 17 Books Publishing
- Black & white illustrations
- 229 x 152 x 4 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 23:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 114 g
Du kanske gillar
Raspberry Pi 4 for Beginners
A Complete Beginners Guide to Master the New Raspberry Pi 4 and Set up Innovative Projectsav Liam Foster189
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
You Are About To Discover How To Set Up Your Raspberry Pi 4, Step By Step, The Easy Way, And Make The Most Of This Revolutionary Technology To Achieve So Much More Than You Can Imagine!
Have you been looking for a simple and inexpensive way to do basic computing and even learn programming, boost your software development tasks or just simplify your life at home with a convenient computer?
If yes, then you've been looking for a Raspberry Pi, a credit card-sized computer that is taking the tech world by storm.
Even though when it was released in 2013, its main aim was to promote the basics of software development or programming to school-going kids, today, it's being used to handle tons of other tasks in households and industries.
Besides learning programming in a simplified way, this is a device that you can use as a web server to host your personal files locally or remotely without paying hosting costs, display dynamic media discreetly, stream audio and handle many more tasks at a very low cost and power consumption.
But I'm sure you already know why this device is important, and perhaps you're here because, like most newbies, you've been wondering:
How do I set up the device and configure its individual hardware parts once I get it?
How to I install the requisite software?
How to I navigate its environment and not get confused?
How to I connect it remotely?
How do I use it to compute- perhaps create a program?
If I'm right, then you made the right choice coming here because that's exactly what this book is here for. You'll get answers to these and many more questions while learning how to make the most of this innovative device in no time!
Here's a tiny bit of what you'll learn:
- What Raspberry Pi is and how to configure its hardware
- How to set up your Raspberry Pi
- How to set up NOOBS on Linux, Windows and Mac and install Raspbian OS
- How to navigate the OS like a pro, working with the desktop environment and command line effortlessly
- How to work with Raspberry Pi's remote connection (through VNC and SSH)
- How to work with APT
- How to set up the programming environments on your Raspberry Pi by installing python or C++
- How to troubleshoot common issues on your device
- How to get started with some of the most innovative projects
..And much more!
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Liam Foster