- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- 2010 ed.
- Springer London Ltd
- Sfsten, Eva Kristina
- 4 black & white halftones 110 black & white illustrations, 55 black & white tables 106 black & whi
- 55 Tables, black and white; XIII, 340 p.
- 234 x 156 x 24 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Hardback
- 722 g
Du kanske gillar
48 Laws of Power
Design and Operation of Production Systems2709
Production development is about improving existing production systems and developing new ones. The production system should be developed in integration with the product, as a part of the overall product realization process, and not in sequence after the product has already been designed. Production Development: Design and Operation of Production Systems takes a holistic viewpoint on the production system and its design process during the whole system life cycle. A working procedure demonstrating how to design and realize the production system is presented, together with a number of related production development aspects. Production Development: Design and Operation of Production Systems is illustrated with a large number of figures and industrial examples. The book can be used as a reference for teachers and students, or as a manual for professionals within the field of production.
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna
Monica Bellgran, Kristina Säfsten
Boken ger ett helhetsperspektiv på utveckling och förändring av industriella produktionssystem. Arbetssätt och metoder för en effektiv utvecklingsprocess lyfts fram. Produktionsutveckling behandlar dessutom olika typer av produktionssystem, produk...
Recensioner i media
The book is an excellent input to the debate on the importance of local production - and it really can be a help in creating company specific guidelines. I can recommend this book to all technical schools but as well to plant and production managers in the manufacturing business. Anders Rydahl Senior Advisor Electrolux AB
Monica Bellgran, PhD, currently works with global and strategic production issues as Director of Production Technology and Systems at Haldex AB (headquartered in Stockholm). She has also held the position of Adjunct Professor at Malardalen University, Sweden, since 2006. Monica Bellgran was previously Production Engineering Manager at Volvo Construction Equipment Component Division in Eskilstuna, Sweden. Before that, she was a researcher within the production field from 1990 onward. Her main research interests are within the area of production systems, production development and lean & green production. Kristina Safsten is working as an assistant professor in Production Systems at the School of Engineering, Joenkoeping University, Sweden. She has been a researcher within the production field since 1995. Her main research interests are production development, operations management and the interface between product development and production.
1. Production Development over Time 2. Production System 3. From Business Plans to Production 4. Production System Development 5. Production System Development in Theory 6. Planning and Preparation for Efficient Development 7. Preparatory Design and Production System 8. Design and Evaluation of Production Systems 9. From System Solution to Production System in Operation 10. Production System Performance 11. The Art of Avoiding Production Disturbances 12. Production Development in the Future