- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Hellen M. Anvil
- Black & white illustrations
- 279 x 216 x 7 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 12:B&W 8.5 x 11 in or 280 x 216 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 322 g
Du kanske gillar
My Toddler 1st Learning Book ABCs, 123s and other fun Toddler Activitiesav Hellen AnvilWith its 1st ABCs and 123s kids Unlock a world of Fun and Engaging Learning!
Funny & Simple Engaging Activities for Toddlers!
Designed by a teacher and a mother to help parents and kids, this Toddler Coloring Book 1-3 includes:
- First fundamental learning concepts. This toddler coloring book ages 1-3 introduce children to numbers, letters, shapes, simple words and counting.
- Bold lines illustrations. The book includes illustrations that are simple to color. The objective is to strengthen kids fine motor and recognition skills.
- More than 100 familiar pictures, pictures with objects and animals they see in their day-to-day life.
- Shapes: Circle, Square, Rectangle and Triangle
- Numbers: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. This book included coloring pages which show a number with hands. This is extremely important as it introduces kids to the concept of counting using number gestures. Many children can represent numbers on their fingers before they can say the corresponding number word. Counting on fingers is an effective strategy to support children's early math learning.
- Letters: upper case A-Z alphabet letters are included in this toddler coloring book ABC, as the first step in reading and writing.
- Counting - Guided counting from 1 to 10 of each shape.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Hellen Anvil