- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 1st ed. 2020
- Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Kia, Seyed Mostafa (ed.), Rathore, Saima (ed.), Rondina, Jane Maryam (ed.), Mohy-Ud-Din, Hassan (ed.), Abdulkadir, Ahmed (ed.), Bass, Cher (ed.), Habes, Mohamad (ed.), Ingalhalikar, Madhura (ed.), Tax, Chantal (ed.), Wang, Hongzhi (ed.), Wolfers, Thomas (ed.)
- 8 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 305 p. 8 illus.
- 234 x 156 x 17 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Paperback / softback
- 454 g
Du kanske gillar
Machine Learning in Clinical Neuroimaging and Radiogenomics in Neuro-oncology
Third International Workshop, MLCN 2020, and Second International Workshop, RNO-AI 2020, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2020, Lima, Peru, October 4-8, 2020, Proceedings1617
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Machine Learning in Clinical Neuroimaging, MLCN 2020, and the Second International Workshop on Radiogenomics in Neuro-oncology, RNO-AI 2020, held in conjunction with MICCAI 2020, in Lima, Peru, in October 2020.*For MLCN 2020, 18 papers out of 28 submissions were accepted for publication. The accepted papers present novel contributions in both developing new machine learning methods and applications of existing methods to solve challenging problems in clinical neuroimaging. For RNO-AI 2020, all 8 submissions were accepted for publication. They focus on addressing the problems of applying machine learning to large and multi-site clinical neuroimaging datasets. The workshop aimed to bring together experts in both machine learning and clinical neuroimaging to discuss and hopefully bridge the existing challenges of applied machine learning in clinical neuroscience. *The workshops were held virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Laddas ned direkt1110
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna