- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Kluwer Law International
- Bao, Chiann
- Black & white illustrations
- 234 x 156 x 27 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 52:B&W 6.14 x 9.21in or 234 x 156mm (Royal 8vo) Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 876 g
Du kanske gillar
Managing 'Belt and Road' Business Disputes
A Case Study of Legal Problems and Solutions2796
This book is a follow-up to the comprehensive Managing Business Disputes in Today?s China: Duelling with Dragons (2007) guide on foreign direct investment disputes that can arise in the course of initiating and operating a Chinese joint venture. Since its inauguration by the Chinese government in 2013, the ?Belt and Road Initiative? (BRI) has included projects in more than 70 countries spanning diverse economic and legal environments. The nature of the BRI coupled with the economic downturn as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic will inevitably generate more challenges than ever.
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Like its predecessor, this book poses a hypothetical scenario in order to explore the potential issues that may arise from Chinese-foreign business relationships in the BRI context. After setting the scene with the ?Afrina Government?s? ill-fated infrastructure project involving Chinese and foreign parties, subsequent chapters provide comprehensive insight on and highlight the following issues that one must consider when dealing with BRI disputes:
- dispute settlement options;
- informal dispute settlement approaches;
- disputes involving Chinese State-Owned Enterprises;
- construction and project finance disputes;
- corruption and bribery;
- environmental issues.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »